with Maris Bergrune and Larisa Noonan
This course is for you if you:
- Have Christian ancestors
- Struggle with self criticism, judgmentalism, and doubt
- Notice patterns of judgmentalism and dogmatism including black/white, good/evil, right/wrong thinking, within your family and yourself
- Have difficulty trusting your intuitions and the messages you receive from spirit
- Are curious about how the compassionate powers of Christianity can be a positive, beneficial force in your life and become allies for both personal and ancestral healing
- Want to reclaim spiritual authority from patriarchal church constructs
- Are interested in tuning into the resonance of mystical Christianity
- Have insight into the distinctions between the representations of these allies through the constructs of the church vs. their actual essences
- Have opportunities to unravel/transform the threads of fundamentalism in your lineages at a deeper level
- Weave in the blessings of mystical Christianity that is at the root of these fundamentalist threads
- Experience deeper self-compassion and the expansion of the gifts of flexibility, personal spiritual authority, intuition, and greater connection with the animate world
- Reinforce your ability to hold space for increased nuance and complexity within your relationship with self and others
Prerequisites: (1) One or more lineages complete via Daniel Foor’s Ancestral Lineage Healing method. (2) Verification from your ancestral guides that this course would be beneficial for you and the lineage healing process at this time.
Dates: Next offered TBD
Registration Deadline: TBD
Class Limit: 14
Beginning each section with Sacred Song was wonderful – grounding, elevating, joyous, connective.
I loved the encouragement to continually work with our energetic boundaries.
The two of you were an excellent team – you had overlapping skills and interests but also had areas of experience that were unique. These all blended to make for a very dynamic and authentic teaching/learning experience.
I LOVED the closing ritual, it was so powerful.
I loved connecting to the old powers directly.
Work through this lens is so important…well I’d say vital.
This work created a felt sense of being able to view more of a ‘right-sized Christianity’ and of being able to have a working relationship with these powers as part of the pantheon of beings I call on as part of my spiritual and ancestral practices.
Larisa Noonan has specialized for nearly two decades in trauma healing, embodiment skills, and supporting healthy boundaries. She is a certified practitioner in ancestral lineage healing and weaves ritual and nature reconnection into all of her offerings. She is passionate about facilitating recovery from religious fundamentalism, tending grief, and supporting those with chronic pain/illness. Larisa lives with her husband and son in Oregon on the ancestral homelands of the Kalapuyan peoples. Her ancestors are from France, the Netherlands via Ukraine, Germany, and Switzerland. She grounds her work/life in earth-honoring ritual, embodying ancestral gifts, and reclaiming animist values. For more info see: www.larisanoonan.com
Maris Bergrune, MS, M.Ac.O.M. (Grants Pass, OR) is a practitioner of seiðr, oracular medium, and singer-musician. She helps people become deeply well with their ancestors and access Northern European wisdom traditions and transformational ritual. She specializes in templates of Old Norse animist practices in order to build community and bring healing to the modern world. Maris has been engaged in healing ritual and spirit-work for over fifteen years, and teaches consent-based spirit practices that maintain sovereignty, healthy boundaries, and personal integrity. Her ancestors are primarily from Germany, Switzerland, Holland, England, Wales, and Poland. For more info see: livingvoicemedicine.com.